Clarify discussion levels as amendment to constitution
Add a new article after "basic principles".
Article 2: Decision making
1. There three levels of discussions, wider public, associate members (includes permanent members), permanent members
2. Membership is not necessary to participate at the wider public level.
2.1 This allows us to get maximum input an any discussions.
2.2 This allows anyone to participate in our discussions before they join us.
3. Any person can veto/block a proposal if it is against basic principles.
4. No blocks is a green signal to proceed. Those who disagreed need not participate in implementation of the proposal.
5. If there is a block in wider public, it may be moved to associate member level and then to permanent member level.
6. We need approval to be a permanent member because we cannot remove a permanent member once accepted. Most organizations use this route to suppress dissent.
Suggest changes, needs approval from permanent members for it to be effective. Starting it here for widest comments.